The new BCIS platform is being released in stages to subscribers.
Designed ustilising feedback from current BCIS subscribers the new-look platform has plenty of new features.
The new BCIS platform will be released on a phased roll-out but we won’t be switching you cold-turkey and you’ll have a few days to preview.
We have some detailed FAQs ready for you to review and maybe share with your colleagues?
If you’d like to stay in the loop about the launch plans for BCIS, then make sure you’re signed up to the BCIS Newsletter.
Look out for your invitation in a few weeks’ time!
Any questions, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
What to look out for:
- Improved navigation and menu, with headers and sub headers
- A wider screen to make it easier to view all our content
- Improved drop down of lists, which you can collapse and expand depending on what you want to see
What happens next:
If you receive your invitation email, your account has been migrated. You will have 7 days to explore and review the new website, before the old service will become unavailable.
What does it mean for you:
- You will be able to access the new service using your current login details
- You don’t need to move your Bookmarks, they will all be in the new service ready for you to use. Any work completed on the new service will be saved.
- You don’t need to move your abstracts if you are using Schedule of Rates. They will all be in the new service ready for you to use. Any work completed on the new service will be saved.
- However, if you use the old version of BCIS after receiving your invitation email, you will have to save your work locally as changes on the old system will not move to the new service.